Mountain Air Cargo???

skyward80

Total Time
Hey! Does anybody know anything about Mountain Air Cargo? I believe they're a part of Air T. I have the website, but I'm mainly interested in talking to people who know about the company from a pilot's prespective. Any info. is welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Skyward80

1900cpt

Total Time
I dont know about the company, but try a search. I think there were people talking about the company a while back.

1900cpt

COEX-FO

Total Time
7000+
Used to work there, what would you like to know?

I do know they are very well staffed these days, if you're thinking of sending a resume.

Freightdog75

Don't hassle the Hoff
Total Time
I fly cargo in NC and run into many of the current Mountain Air guys all the time. The word from them is that the HR dept is swamped. A co-worker of mine used to run dispatch for them. Even with prior work experience within the company and knowing many of the staff, he can't even get his resume onto their desk. Not trying to discourage, only filling you in on what I know. Best of luck.

Floyd94

WPC Member
Total Time
Dude the place is a dump. The so called HR department is a trailer in the back of some trailer park. Their "trainning dept." is in some shack beside the trailer park. Also its run by a buch of rednecks that look like they could be KKK memebers. The rebel flag flying at the entrance of the trailer park dosent help tame this image either. For what its worth... Flame away

Last edited: