Mountain Air Cargo Domiciles

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey Guys,
Thanks for all the info. I definetly appreciate it. Man,I tell you what, I'd jump on the BWI base in a minute. Do they give you an option of bases if your hired?

Maybe CE can back me up on this but I thought they have a run out of BWI that goes to Salisbury and back. If not based in BWI, then based in Salisbury,MD.

I left there a few years ago but it's SBY based and flies to BWI and back. Short flight and duty, four nights a week if I remember correctly. I tried to get it but TH wouldn't let me out of South America.

KS... I'm doing well. I'm at Flex now moving to DFW. South Florida homes are just too expensive for me.

Last I heard you need to apply and don't ask for a particular base, tell them you're flexible and see what they say. If you don't like what you hear... defer training for some reason until you get what you like.

Any idea how hard it would be to get SBY?

You guys in the Van correct me if I am wrong, I am on the ATR. But I think (or last I heard) they want 2000 PIC to get the Van. Mazdarx7 shows only 800+ in his profile.

What is the minimum fly time you have seen anybody get hired on the 135 side of MAC?

You guys in the Van correct me if I am wrong, I am on the ATR. But I think (or last I heard) they want 2000 PIC to get the Van. Mazdarx7 shows only 800+ in his profile.

What is the minimum fly time you have seen anybody get hired on the 135 side of MAC?

I think it's 2000 total, but in your case...they might let you slide in the van (coming from the ATR) with less than that, as long as you have the 135 mins.
If you can handle the truth, call them for a straight answer :uzi:

No, but starting this summer word on the street is that LCK will be a midpoint city for a C-208. PKB - LCK -PKB.

Does MCO come open for bid often? And where does that run go?

Latest resources

Back