• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most Extreme Airports - History Channel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure how they missed Aspen and Telluride. Samedan, Lugano and Quito were notable lapses also.

Lukla is under 2000 ft at around 9000 MSL with an 18 degree runway slope! I wanna give it a shot!

Lukla is under 2000 ft at around 9000 MSL with an 18 degree runway slope! I wanna give it a shot!

18 degrees !!!!???? You could take off with the engine off!

BTW, what are they charging for ramp fees at SAN? It used to be $300 just to slow down nearby!

I think I paid $350 to drop off 1 pax at SAN a few months back.... That's a lot of a Trailer in a Hangar. Its Landmark Aviation now. Anyone been into SFO lately? Is signature still charging a small fortune as well?

The show said KSAN was there because it was the busiest commercial airport with a single runway. Big F'n deal! I think it's the ramp fees. I would feel better if they were wearing a ski mask and pointing a gun at me. I've been to 4 of the listed airports. KASE should have been in place of KEGE.

It's not Signature doing the charging it's the city of San Francisco just like if you landed at LGA you pay the Port Authority. If I remember correctly Signature's charge is inline with the rest of their FBO's. Add those both up and yes it is alot but most of it is San Fran.

Latest resources

Back