• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Vegas jobs...part time may be optional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How come there is never any love for the tanker guys? I operate a mean weather radar (when I remember to turn it on!). With all the gossip of Uncle Freds Furloughs I might need to find something soon, but the only sand I like is on a beach....

All very good points, Albie. I've been to way too many memorials myself. You're very correct in saying there's a reason it takes so much money to get someone to take the job. It's just very tempting in this ecomony to take a job that pays that amount as I wait for the airlines to start hiring again.

How come there is never any love for the tanker guys? I operate a mean weather radar (when I remember to turn it on!). With all the gossip of Uncle Freds Furloughs I might need to find something soon, but the only sand I like is on a beach....

If you look on your chest and see military pilot wings (or have in the past) you can probably be a valuable addition to the UAV world.

Right now the DOD is looking for guys to potentially come back on active duty...

Some ANG/Reserve units need guys for UAVs...

And guys like me need folks to help run these squadrons as contractors. All need at least a secret clearance, and in my case due to the rush a current clearance or at least a recently expired one do help the process.

So yes...you can play. I've got nothing part time for you now but hold that thought....things change.

Latest resources

Back