• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More SWA Govt. Help...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As usual you are wrong. Nobody that's "stupid" has a degree. There are those that lack common sense that have a degree, but NOBODY that is as stupid as Scope's has a degree. Doubt you have any either, FWIW.

And there are those like you that pft and didn't get hired!:laugh:

Ya know, after being in the airlines for two decades and seeing what gives,you guys ought to be trying to get on with the likes of Southwest. Here's a company whose management has laid the framework for the employees to do their job, do it well, and make a buck doing it. In this day and age of senior management "right sizing" airlines and raping employees just to line their pockets, and the subsequent turmoil to pilots and their careers, I admire a successful company who does it right.

I've grown to be rather envious of SWA and I sense a lot of jealous pilots on this board.

Ya know, after being in the airlines for two decades and seeing what gives,you guys ought to be trying to get on with the likes of Southwest. Here's a company whose management has laid the framework for the employees to do their job, do it well, and make a buck doing it. In this day and age of senior management "right sizing" airlines and raping employees just to line their pockets, and the subsequent turmoil to pilots and their careers, I admire a successful company who does it right.

I've grown to be rather envious of SWA and I sense a lot of jealous pilots on this board.

Scope was denied employment by SWA, because he is a LOSER, that's why he is so bitter. Everyone knows it.

Easy- scopes a loser but not for getting denied at wn-
some of the best people&pilots I know got turned down- there's just no shame in it-
or pride in getting grabbed first shot-
grateful's the word that comes to mind

Latest resources

Back