• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More SWA bashing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You freaks made me stay out till 3:30am!

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a blast wit y'all tonite in LA!

:D
It is great you had a good time. Not sure starting a thread at 4am on which airline crew you were with, how late you stayed out, and the city you stayed in, was the smartest thing to do on a public forum. Maybe it is just me???

Last edited:
It is great you had a good time. Not sure starting a thread at 4am on which airline crew you were with, how late you stayed out, and the city you stayed in, was the smartest thing to do on a public forum. Maybe it is just me???

Ya, it's you, DORK!

Last edited:
Ouch!!! This thread just reminds me of when flight attendants are chit chatting in the van that they can still taste margarita's on the way to the airport. Sometimes it's better to keep some things to yourself. I am done posting on this gay thread. Buenos Noches

Last edited:

I think it's just you. Who cares?

Like I care.....c'mon it's not like I keep who I am a secret.

Maybe I should care.....are you going to find out who I am and stalk me or something? Are you secretly in love with me? Are you going to fight over me with SWA/FO?

Ouch!!! This thread just reminds me of when flight attendants are chit chatting in the van that they can still taste margarita's on the way to the airport. Sometimes it's better to keep some things to yourself. I am done posting on this gay thread. Buenos Noches

Where did I say I even had a drink? Just cuz you stay out late doesn't mean you were $hitfaced. I think you are a little paranoid.

Your're right you didnt say. But when adults that dont really know each other stay out unitil 3:30am and then post how great their night was on the internet , it can be assumed. As did most of the other posters that responed to you thread assumed. Could care less when you showed, was more concerned more about your counterparts.

What if the show time is at 6pm like mine the other night. We were all out until 4AM. Mind your own business.

Your're right you didnt say. But when adults that dont really know each other stay out unitil 3:30am and then post how great their night was on the internet , it can be assumed. As did most of the other posters that responed to you thread assumed. Could care less when you showed, was more concerned more about your counterparts.

I thought you weren't going to post on this GAY thread anymore.

Don't you know what assuming does son? I guess you can't have a great time with other adults without drinking. Maybe you have an alcohol problem? :confused:

Latest resources

Back