• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Questions For Netjets Types...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
do you have to serve meals to the dudes/dudettes in the back? sounds like a good gig, but i dont really want to play FA very much.

thanks

Playing FA isn't all that tough. It's the wig and those darn short, tight skirts they make you wear! :eek:

Guys,

Thanks for all the great responses. Can anyone give me an average trip length? Sounds like they can vary quite a bit from week to week, but I have to sell this to the old lady. She's used to me being home quite a bit, and helping out with the kiddos. She's a 9-5er.

I am on the 7/7 and my family loves it. We have two
small kids and the best part is the vacation. Your two week vacation will be "two" three week vacations. After year 5, you will get "three", three week vacations. After year ten, it will be "four" three week vacations. (12 weeks!)

My wife loves it but she is a stay at home mom. I think it would be tough if she worked 9-5. But remember, when you are home, you ARE home. No checking in and no pager. Just you and the family.

Guys,

Thanks for all the great responses. Can anyone give me an average trip length? Sounds like they can vary quite a bit from week to week, but I have to sell this to the old lady. She's used to me being home quite a bit, and helping out with the kiddos. She's a 9-5er.

I am on the 7/7 and my family loves it. We have two
small kids and the best part is the vacation. Your two week vacation will be "two" three week vacations. After year 5, you will get "three", three week vacations. After year ten, it will be "four" three week vacations. (12 weeks!)

My wife loves it but she is a stay at home mom. I think it would be tough if she worked 9-5. But remember, when you are home, you ARE home. No checking in and no pager. Just you and the family.

Why would the "old lady" care how long the legs are? If you are going to be gone for 7 days, what does it matter?

One more question....Have you ever dropped a big ol' dookie in the lav with pax on board?
UUUHHMM..... anyone care to comment? Share? Anyone?
Please be as descriptive as possible. Elaborate on content and form. Flushability, or lack thereof. Buoyancy, color, shape, or simply a complete abscence in the bowl known as "The Ghost Poopie."
The GP has mystified researchers for years. The phenomenon that occurs when one stoops, struggles mightily, and stands sweating and bleeding, only to be confronted with an empty bowl has mystified humans since the advent of the toilet.
How did we come to this?

The only person capable of using the lav (in the small fleets) to dook it out is a small woman or a child.

Oh, by the way... when a dook is dropped, there are some accompanying emergency memory items not covered by the AFM that are ESSENTIAL for the crew to know and love.

OVERHEAD CABIN FAN-OFF

The reason for this is because the overhead cabin fans intake inlet is in the lav near the toilet. Sniff Sniff.

The only person capable of using the lav (in the small fleets) to dook it out is a small woman or a child.

Oh, by the way... when a dook is dropped, there are some accompanying emergency memory items not covered by the AFM that are ESSENTIAL for the crew to know and love.

OVERHEAD CABIN FAN-OFF

The reason for this is because the overhead cabin fans intake inlet is in the lav near the toilet. Sniff Sniff.

You forget the second memory item for that:

Oxygen masks......DON and EMER

:eek:

Latest resources

Back