More New Hires at FedEx!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Falconjet

23 new hires started class today, 24 started last Monday. Good news, please keep them coming! Another good month for hiring!

Anybody from either of the classes care to let us know the breakdown on what seats were offered and/or any good rumors from the schoolhouse?

Welcome aboard to both new classes and good luck to those in the app process!

FJ

Started today with 22 others - 8 DC-10 SO slots and rest 727. They are offering 2 Subic FO slots but not forcing them. 7 more DC-10 SO slots next month and then that's it. Two more classes in May of 23 and 14 each. Waiting for corporate to authorize more hiring after the FY ends (June).

One 72 crew from our class will get a few weeks of training in Miami and everyone else in Memphis. 1/2 of the 72 crews from the last class are doing the Miami thing also.

Expect big bid in August with another aprox 150 widebody CAs brought on my international expansion.

hey psysix enough allready why don't you actually go troll someplace else.

I hear there is a hot blonde in the class. :)

Last edited:
Psysicx,

Remember to tell everyone that we fly at night. . .

Psysicx: coming up on 3 years on the panel for me. My IOE instructor has been here 10 years and he is still on the panel, by choice of course. Now days you can expect to be able to bid off the panel in a year or so. A year from now, it might be 3 years again. EVERYTHING is based on seniority and timing and there is no real answer to your question.

FJ

I never only assumed that you only flew at night.Lots of people still believe that and take jobs at other places.But you still fly a lot at night or people wouldn't be losing there medicals before they retire.

psysicx said:
. . .<snip>. . .But you still fly a lot at night or people wouldn't be losing there medicals before they retire.
And you base this on your own extensive scientific study??
KNOB!!!

psysicx said:
I never only assumed that you only flew at night.Lots of people still believe that and take jobs at other places.But you still fly a lot at night or people wouldn't be losing there medicals before they retire.

If you have comparisons between FedEx/UPS and the pax carriers on the loss of medicals please post those numbers. If not, don't make wild accusations that more FedEx pilot lose there medicals than others.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back