• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More mooning pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cops in NYC would drive right by you. They've got more serious crimes to attend to. Kind of lame to throw them in jail over that.

I guess Jeff is giving Ron N. a run for his "most famous TSA pilot ever" title.

(Ron N. as in "I think I'll jumpseat to Moscow today.")

To all FO's. After watching the video it kind of seems the FO got caught up in it. He is quiet but the cpt is running his mouth. You have to assume that was probably the same in the mexican place with the mgmt. Lesson learned for all FO's (i guess cpt fa's too). If someone is acting like that LEAVE, DISSAPEAR, you don't want to be standing their when the cops come. Public intox is a catch all that a cop can arrest anyone for. Have 2 drinks walk outside cop smells beer, and wants to arrest you. SEE YA.

35off. First you blame the company for these guys screwing up. Then you blame the Captain for the FO's situation. I just wonder if anything bad has ever happened in your life that you actually take responsibility for?

I'm not saying these guys were not being stupid but this would never have made the news without the video, or the fact that they were pilots. The shadows indicate near midday. Chances are they were not within 12 hours of duty - or even close. How did a police video, which is only supposed to used for evidence, get out?

Watch your a$$ guys!!

Pretty standard Waterski overnight. Drinking, nudity, Mexican food, local police....:beer:

Latest resources

Back