• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Freighters for Airways?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Besides, why would they advise you on what "your" competition is up to? That would only hurt themselves. What a ridiculous question to begin with.

Even if my question was real, there is nothing ridiculous about such questions. Most folks that has been around the ACMI business knows that A. Fleet plans are no secret in this business (at least for not very long) B. A company that reveals their fleet plans is not hurting:rolleyes: themselves. In fact, it can help.

Last edited:
No argument there.

So that I may keep abreast of the competition, who do you fly for and how many MD11s do you all have and how many more are planned for this year?

My current employer does not have MD-11s

Even if my question was real, there is nothing ridiculous about such questions. Most folks that has been around the ACMI business knows that A. Fleet plans are no secret in this business (at least for not very long) B. A company that reveals their fleet plans is not hurting:rolleyes: themselves. In fact, it can help.

fleet plans schmleet plans! Management at ACMI's can't see more than a month ahead for their own company, let alone the competition!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back