Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Evergreen Downgrades and Furloughs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry for the guy's over at EZ. Friend called me today to say new plan out today is to furlough to 32 crews eff. 31st Jan!!! 12+ year captains now mid number FO's :angryfire

Beginning of the end?????

Again sad news.

Is it too late to send out an SOS? It is going to be really hard in this job market to find a flying job again.

Sorry for the guy's over at EZ. Friend called me today to say new plan out today is to furlough to 32 crews eff. 31st Jan!!! 12+ year captains now mid number FO's :angryfire

Beginning of the end?????

Again sad news.

Looks like the most junior Captain will be a 1998 new hire. The most junior F/O will be around 2006-2007 new hire. Will have to check the actual numbers when the bid packet comes out.

Looks like the most junior Captain will be a 1998 new hire. The most junior F/O will be around 2006-2007 new hire. Will have to check the actual numbers when the bid packet comes out.

What the heck is goin on....I thought you guys just got another 400.

Looks like we are crewed for 5 planes on the classic and that is all we are flying. The other 400 is not going to be on line till July. It is being converted as I type. Lots of strange info coming down from flight ops. Hearing it should pick up again by April. I am sorry for all the guys and girls who have hit the streets..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back