Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AlbieF15

F15 Ret/FDX/InterviewPrep
I have a need for guys to help with UAV squadrons and also F-22 OT&E. My last UAV hires actually are not going to be doing UAV stuff but will likely be doing test and evaluation work at Nellis instead on fighter issues. So--I've got more spots to fill.

F-22 stuff
--former WIC/TOP GUN experience desired
--previous test/OT&E experience desired
--MSN CC/IP in MWS required

Salary will be based on experience.

Contract will run 3-5 more years so if you want job security you probably got it. Compatible with ANG/Reserve work if you want it...

Positions I need to fill in the Las Vegas area include FORMER MILITARY guys with some or all of this experience:

--Flight training
--Stan/Eval
--Mission planning

Current TS/SCI is great, but if you have expired we can probably still use you if reasonably recent.

I will also be recruiting for positions in New Mexico, Florida, Virginia, and Alaska in the next 3-12 months. If you are intersted in ANY of this, email your contact info and resume (if possible) to [email protected] or [email protected].

If you do not have military experience but would be interested in DOD work in the next year, send your resume as well. I do not have anything RIGHT NOW but expect that to change soon.

Any more info on the UAV stuff? I'm looking for guard/reserve type thing to finish out my last 3 years.

I don't know the POC's for reserve work but I know there are UAVs at Creech, March, Ellington, and Syracuse. I expect those four places would be a good start.

Again--if you don't go full time AGR, the jobs I listed would be compatible as a full time job with benefits.

Albie, this is not a civil service job correct? I used to fly UAV before I came to airlines. I would consider going back. What is the name of the company you're working for? I'll work on my resume. Thanks.

Bumping...

Creech UAV support had fallout--need a mission planner and a training officer. Military aviator experience required, but that can be as WSO, Loadmaster, or whatever for the training guru. The Mission planner needs some tactical experience.

Also still need radar missile shooter types for some OT&E projects. See emails above--

Creech jobs can have you at work NEXT WEEK if interested.....

Any MX positions? Creech would be nice this time of year when it's been in the 20s-30Fs in Indiana...heh.

If so, what's the GS/WG salarys? Currently a WG-12 full time F-16C Crew Chief in the IN ANG.

Looking for AGR position

I am currently a O-4 with a O-5 promotion date of June 2009. I am current in the C-5 in the reserves and will be furloughed soon by my current airline. I am interested in any UAV position, but prefer to have a AGR position. What are the possiblities?

Fozzie

Any info on civilian UAV jobs would be appreciated. Looking for deployments to the middle-east. I'm current USAF 33S (Comm Officer) close to retirement (less than 2 years) Captain. Have TS/SCI with lifestyle.

Career changer - don't like the 121 lifestyle. Looking at UAVs or something like Dynamic Aviation.

Thanks,
LAFF

LAFreg,

Check out Northrop Grumman. They are looking for a few Global Hawk pilots. I have applied on line but did not get selected for the interview. Does anyone know someone working over there? Thanks.

Latest resources

Back