Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More details of what really went on during the F9 auction.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm so glad we were "naive" (haha), cuz I wouldn't want a negative furlough wishing, Swa hating , retard like this mr.potato head working for us! C u in den, oh yeah cheers b*tch!

I'm so glad we were "naive" (haha), cuz I wouldn't want a negative furlough wishing, Swa hating , retard like this mr.potato head working for us! C u in den, oh yeah cheers b*tch!

I never wished a furlough on anyone. You're just another self absorbed SWA prick who reads everything the way you want to. Actually, I could care less what happens to you personally...enjoy your furlough. To the rest...sucks but that's life. Look's like the truth hurts. Yes, to you too, see you in Denver bitch...until you shrink capacity and run away with your tail between your legs. You're such a simpleton...yaaawn...you're very boring. By the way come on guys, show me all this evidence you have regarding your companies stellar move to lose the bid for F9. I have all of mine.

The articles writer did his research, like I've done mine and he's correct about what went down. If he was bashing F9 I'm sure you would have no problem with him. Why don't you get off your couch and do some digging...do you know how to research legal info outside of what your company tells you. Nah, I'm sure you believe every little word they throw your way. Absolutely, I have a number of court coded documents straight from the NYC court and from the creditors board (that's legal talk for actual submitted documents by F9, SWA and the reaction to the offers.) I hope to have even more when FAPA gets legal approval to release the source. You seem so damn sure that SWA is right and our guys fed us a line a crap. Show me your hard proof and I'll be happy to show you all the documents I have. Otherwise, I won't waste my time. I already emailed some of this to several SWA guys who IMed me...and they gave me some info too. They have the brain capacity to realize what I said was correct. Look, boils down to us against you in the market. BFD...let the better airline win it's market share. Guys like you always want to stir up the pot. By the way, read my previous posts and compare those to the SWA posts as of late. Tell me who's tyring to convince who? I told them the deal wouldn't go through and why. All they did is bash me and other "clueless pilots" who had no idea what SWA was capable of. Looks like I was right. Prediction, we kick your @$$ in Denver, you shrink capacity out of OUR city and you likley have fuloughs in the next year and a half. ;-) Cheers!

WOW! so much hate, did I hit a nerve? Ready, Shoot, Aim without all your facts straight. Lookie here Lawyer FO, I don't give a ripping F*ck who won, as an outsider I thought it was comical how your behaving but you got it, I leave this discussion to you adults.

BTW I Don't work for either Company...

Good luck I"ve ALWAYS been treated like a king on YOUR jumpseats by all of your employees out of DEN, must have miss you some how..

You sure tAlk like you're swa. So what if you're not. You challenged me in a smug a$$ way and you're running from it. I have the documents. Where are yours? I guess I missed you too on our jumpseat. You kiss our a$$ to get a seat then talk $hit on the site. See you later little runner.

You sure tAlk like you're swa. So what if you're not. You challenged me in a smug a$$ way and you're running from it. I have the documents. Where are yours? I guess I missed you too on our jumpseat. You kiss our a$$ to get a seat then talk $hit on the site. See you later little runner.

Let it go, Bro. It is over. The more u bring this up, the more u seem like u r attached to it.

THis is Business. My opinion is, we were emotional. We should just wait and see the outcome.

Use your energy to fortify what we have and help better the TA.

CYA

It's amazing how many of you think SWA $hit doesn't stink. Yeah, I'm not only wrong but so are all the insiders, court documents, creditors board, etc... everyone is just making this stuff up. Meanwhile, SWA won't return any calls to these writers who want a comment on the outcome. SWA just acknowledges it wasn't meant to be. This backfired in their face and I don't believe for a second they are happy about it. They had all the inside information for almost a week before they had to either enter the auction or pull out. They went into this thinking they had it in the bag...and their dated arrogance didn't work. Yeah, the saw the light arlight. They saw that despite the union stand off, the board and everyone else wasn't impressed with their offer. Ooops, try to safe face now...let's just say we pulled out because of the unions. NOT! Many more aspect to this deal. Times are changing...get over it. Cling on to your fantasy world...SWA is likely approaching furloughs in the next 12-16 months...you guys never thought that would happen. You choked on your TA and now you're playing catch up. Hell, I know Republic isn't a sure thing....atleastI can admit that.

They probably pulled out of the deal because of pilots like you. Most of the F9 pilots would be great but there are a few like you. What a jerk.

Wow! You make it too easy. There you go again wishing my furlough. I have never posted anything to show I am self absorbed. I think you must be looking in the mirror? Look, let's be friends and put a cute wink after you call out my furlough as u have been doing, cuz then it makes it right? Just like Ricky Bobby said, "with all due respect, kiss my a$$". I think you need a hug ;) How bout them apples ?!

Latest resources

Back