More America West Drunk Pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Daresuzy

Two America West Pilots were sitting in a bar getting really drunk. After awhile, just drinking gets boring, so the first officer looks at the captain and says, "Hey, you want to go up for a ride in a 737?" The captain says, "Wow, we're scheduled to fly?? Let's go!"

So they get some more beer and take their flight from Miami to Phoenix in the 737. Eventually they arrive to Phoenix after flying on autopilot. The drunk airline pilots start circling around looking for a place to land, and they see an airstrip close by. The first officer says to his captain, "Let's land here. It looks like it's as good a place as any."

So they circle around and go in for a landing, but at the last minute they swerve and pull back up. "**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**!" the captain says, "That is the SHORTEST runway I have ever seen! How in hell is anyone supposed to land on it?"

But since it's the only runway nearby, they decide to try again, with the same result. Getting pretty irritated, the captain says to his first officer, "All right, I'm going to try ONE more time, and if I can't land it we're just going to crash this 737 and hope no one dies."

So they end up crashing, and miraculously nobody is hurt. When they all crawl out of the wreckage, the passengers are swearing and gesticulating wildly at the runway. The captain says to the passengers, "I'm gonna find whoever designed this crazy runway and wring his neck! He must be total moron! No one could land on anything that short!"

One of the passengers looks around and says "Yeah, but look how wide it is!"

Very origional. I believe it was old when I first read it in Readers Digest...20-odd years ago.

Uhhhh, yeahhhh. That was a real good one. Never heard that one before.

Pretty tasteless. This America West thing is a serious issue. We're going to hear Connie Chung and Bill O'Reilly rant about it for the next six months.

While I don't sympathize with these yahoos one bit, joking about it is pretty immature.

I sense this was the same poster who "botched" the GLA interview- suz- was probably one of the more funnier posts I have read! !- any new ones??!

w e l c o m e b a c k

3 5 0

Latest resources

Back