• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More AirTran Reductions....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When my son registered for youth football, we were required to provide a copy of his birth certificate, otherwise, he couldn't play....
Are you guys still on that?

Amazing to me that a bigger deal was made about Danny's birth certificate....

Just posted today: Because of weak projected flying on the 737 - 20 Captains and 15 FO's are projected to be 'affected' on Jan 1. Happy New Year!
Is this the beginning of the end? Time to get the resume up to date? Jobs, Jobs...Oh Yeah...Change, Change, Change

Why do you act like you are happy about this...are you stuck somewhere???

Sweet!-- A 2007 photoshopped birth certif---Now I feel a whole lot better. Even though there are massive problems with that one (and concerns voiced buy Hillary C. supporters as well as you tube fanatice), I guess I should focus on more critical matters, like Gov. Palin's wardrobe!

*Maybe if Obama was qualified to get a SIDA badge, I'd feel better....hmmm.

In the words of Borat, thanks for clearing that up not!

Look at the bottom of that form. It says

OHSM 1.1(rev 11/01) Laser

Somehow I don't think laser printers existed in 1961. This birth certificate could not have been printed any earlier than Nov, 2001. Where is the original?

Look at the bottom of that form. It says

OHSM 1.1(rev 11/01) Laser

Somehow I don't think laser printers existed in 1961. This birth certificate could not have been printed any earlier than Nov, 2001. Where is the original?

Isn't the burden of proof supposed to be on the candidate? There's no way that this GIGANTIC question should still be unanswered 5 Days befor the election....and yes, I'd be on the same boapbox if the candidate in question was a republican, or even a Steeler Fan.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back