Moo Moo being slaughtered

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

spudskier

Moe's in C in ATL is getting rid of all kids meals (including the moo moo mister cow)!!! NOT an April fool's joke... was talking to the manager the other day.

Apparently ATL airport is demanding more money from Moe's and they aren't making enough of a profit from the Kids meals (ATL get's 10% of all sales)

Told the manager it's the best deal in the airport, how could he do it!? He said it's just business...

another dark day in ATL :bawling:

The Kid's Meal. Invented by Arctic Circle, a mormon ran fast-food restaurant. He's lucky he isn't being sued for copyright infringement. JK! I kind of know how you feel. The day Wendy's no longer makes the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger for a $1 will be sad day, too!

I am aware of Arctic Circle, lived in Idaho for 9 years, endured "fry sauce?" NO! Ketchup D@M% !T" for way too long... no where else but Idaho, Utah and Wyoming. (Thank g-d I can say I was born and lived on the east coast before that)

Is this the same chain that YELLS WELCOME TO MOES!!!!!!!!!!!! If so good. #1 yell at your customers after they turn out to be employed by MESA.

You have to wonder. I think more flight crews order the Moo than kids. It had to be a money losing proposal! No wonder they got rid of it!

I've noticed they have been putting smaller portions on thier Moo Moo's. I've always wondered when they would axe the Moo Moo since so many adults come in and order. I hate the atl airport......

Yo, what us cheap a$$ Pylots gwoin ta eats now? Mite half ta eat mo of dem mini meals...... Welcums ta MOE'S............... Bouyyyyyyyyy

Yo, what us cheap a$$ Pylots gwoin ta eats now? Mite half ta eat mo of dem mini meals...... Welcums ta MOE'S............... Bouyyyyyyyyy

God I love this guy......I hope he never says or does anything to get banned. Salute!

Even I know the kid's meals at Moe's are the best deal in tha A-T-L. Bummer...

...lived in Idaho for 9 years, endured "fry sauce?" NO! Ketchup D@M% !T" for way too long... no where else but Idaho, Utah and Wyoming. (Thank g-d I can say I was born and lived on the east coast before that)
I will never forget the day I moved to Utah. I was starving and stopped at the Dairy Queen in Hurricane. The cute girl in th drive through asked if I wanted "fry sauce" and I thought she was just an idiot referring to ketchup. I remember opening the package and thinking to myself, "Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot?" Which makes me wonder...will that new In-N-Out Burger in SGU hand out fry sauce? If so, that just ain't right...
God I love this guy......I hope he never says or does anything to get banned. Salute!
Have you accepted atlcrashpad as your personal saviour?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back