Monthly Bid Awards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

astroglider

Just trying to compare other carriers monthly bids and awards windows.

The Bidding window opens at Delta on the 8th and closes on the 12th...usually...awards however don't occur till the 15th some months to as late as the 21st or 22nd!

Maybe it's just me but for planning purposes I would like to know my next months schedule sooner. I know we could do better.

Open poll....What is your bidding schedule?

Thanks,
Astro

AirTran bidding gives you your initial schedule by the 17th of the month... however... you still have integration issues as well as SAP I and SAP II.

You probably won't know your final schedule, including integration, until the 28th.

At Republic Holdings (Republic, Chautauqua, Shuttle America), bids open on the 12th, close on the 16th, and schedules are posted on the 19th.

CAL is opens on the 8th closes on the 15th and awards are posted on the 20th.

Funny thing is Marketing has the pairing published on or about the 4th of the month. I wish we could bid on the 5th-12 and bids awarded on the 16th.

SWA: Opens on the 6th, closes 12noon (central time) on the 11th, saw my line for next month 1/2 hour ago :). Official results on the 12th with a protest period until the 13th.

SkyWest opens on the 10th and closes the 17th. Awards are posted anywhere from the next morning (18th) or until the 20th... I'm not quite sure why it varies so much from month to month or why PBS can't spit it out almost automatically....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back