• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Poahi

Aren't they Part 135?
_____
Hawaii airline plans Illinois, London routes

By Associated Press

An airline that serves routes between the Hawaiian Islands is planning to connect Honolulu with the mainland and Europe.

Mokulele Airlines said Friday it’s looking to fly to Chicago Rockford International Airport in March and then to London in May.

Director of Passenger Service Sean Alvarez says the routes are pending approval from the Federal Aviation Administration and the U.S. Department of Transportation. He says the airline expects to release details next week.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/135791273.html?id=135791273

Wouldn't it be funny if they meant London, Canada from Rockford? That's about right for an RJ.

Probably going to sell charters/tours and use someone else to actually flythe routes.

Yeah, this must be some sort of code-share. It's been rumored for a while that the Go!Mokulele was working on some code-share agreements, and I think a lot of that operation's income comes from bookings on other carriers/hotels/tours.

Mesa sold Mokulele several months ago

All they have are Caravans. Must be charters with their Arizona parent?

In case you missed the memo. Mesa no longer owns Mokulele. These flights will be flown in a 767-ER.

I would guess contract it out to Ryan Air or Vision.

In case you missed the memo. Mesa no longer owns Mokulele. These flights will be flown in a 767-ER.

And it wouldn't suprise me to see those charter package tours include round trip tickets on Go! for a daylong "sight seeing" tour.

Their parent is an Arizona company.. I never said Mesa or Republic had anything to do with it.
Do you know where the a/c is coming from?

Latest resources

Back