• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mokulele Airlines Begins Interisland Jet Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is the ultimate question. Republic must have some comfort level with them since they have a serious credit risk with Mokulele. I know BB has a very wealthy backer, but so did Aloha. It looks like we are going to test the limits here. Their per seat costs are relatively low, but their per flight costs are realtively high (ie v. Mesa).

I keep wondering why Mesa didn't send a couple of Dash 8's out here to recapture the Lana'i and Moloka'i flying in light of the litigation. Like most turf wars though, we should expect more irrational moves.

Thats why JO backed Mokuleme. Now its to late!!

Oh your right....

Yes!....you are right. Better to quit before you know what might happen. You am an iggit.

Oh that's right, Midwest pilots should just show for work and keep their pie holes shut as they are attacked in the rear by mgt for lower cost labor. Apparently you don't care if they whimper a bit about the Republic pilots who take part in the attack.

Well your way does NOTHING to stem the tide of work from mainline to low cost pilots.

Midwest pilots should have not shown up for work on day two after the announcement that 90% were being replaced by low cost labor. The only reason they don't is greed and "want to see what might happen". Give me a break! You know what is happening, Mgt didn't even sugar coat it, they are taking the Midwest name and putting it on the side of Low Cost Labor and acting like it is a good corporate move.

Scared and afraid is no way to go through life. DOORK, while your waiting to "see what might happen" republic is raping your wife and molesting your children. Maybe they'll clean up when they are done, just "wait and see what will happen".

That is the ultimate question. Republic must have some comfort level with them since they have a serious credit risk with Mokulele. I know BB has a very wealthy backer, but so did Aloha. It looks like we are going to test the limits here. Their per seat costs are relatively low, but their per flight costs are realtively high (ie v. Mesa).

I keep wondering why Mesa didn't send a couple of Dash 8's out here to recapture the Lana'i and Moloka'i flying in light of the litigation. Like most turf wars though, we should expect more irrational moves.

According to YV's fleet count, all there DHC-8 frames are accounted for with mainland codeshares.

Latest resources

Back