• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mokulele Airlines accident

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great job to the pilots. A few years back a Van driver hauling boxes in MI (I think) lost one in IMC and put it on a gulf course at night.

Two pilots? Is that typical of most caravan operations? Can't just be a 121 thing because Cape Air does one pilot I believe.

Two pilots? Is that typical of most caravan operations? Can't just be a 121 thing because Cape Air does one pilot I believe.

I believe Cape Air requires a second pilot when the autopilot is inop.

It does not sound like an airline accident.

Maybe not an "airline" accident, but the name of the organization is "Mokulele Airlines" and they had an accident, maybe an incident?

I have no idea of their certificate. Believe they're scheduled but don't really know. In any case, damn good job.

Saw the plane in kihei. They did a hell of a job. It's dark and very narrow there. The plane looks like nothing on the exterior was damaged.

Mookie

Pictures I saw have unrepairable damage to the right wing due to hitting a couple street signs I believe the caption explained. Wing still definitely attached, but looked pretty rippled in spots..

And I agree, awesome job... A few more miles and they would have been over mountainous terrain or open ocean at night....

They are a scheduled operator in Hawaii. They may do some unscred stuff also....

Latest resources

Back