• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MLBWINGBORN

Freedom Fighter
Hey guys and gals..

As many of you know i have always been a supporter of those of you in the pool and people wishing to work for what i think is the best airline in the world..SWA..

The bottom line is that you are a great group of folks and ive always thought that i should return that which was given to me in the past by others here on this board..

Now that im working for SWA ive decided that my continuing to post rumors and other company items of interest may not be in my best interest at the very least and perhapes harmful in some remote way to the company..Trust me when i say that this board is read by many,many folks and the subject of many conversations in our industry..

I still believe that its perhapes the best source of various types of information for anyone wanting to be apart of the airline business..

But..My particapation in this board has brought me alot more attention than i had ever dreamed of and at this point i just dont need that kind of attention..

Keep up the faith and remember that those of you in the pool are in line for what i believe is the best job in the world...

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

Thanks Mike!

Mike,

Thanks for all you've contributed to this board. I can fully understand your reasoning for bailing out of being a great information source for us.

Hope to see you soon one of these days. Do however drop us a line to say "hi"!

Again, I for one understand your position. Best of luck!!

You will be missed....

I too understand your reasons... but thanks for making my regular visits to this forum wothwhile...

See you someday on the line @ SWA!

Until then I will continue to keep the faith while patiently waiting for my turn at "the best job in the world".

Have a GREAT day MLB!:)

Thanks

Mike,

Thanks for all the info/support/opinion/etc. Flightinfo will definitely be worse off without you. We'll all miss your positive vibes and encouragement. You're one of the dudes on the inside that all us poolies look to as an example of the SWA family taking care of its own. Thanks.

Being one who has a couple more months to pace until I am eligible to try SWA again, I haven't spent much time here. No use in giving myself ulcers:) When I have read here, MLW was one that I always clicked on. Sorry to see you go.

regards,
8N

PS, I certainly hope that being a positive voice on an internet bbs didn't leave you with a bullseye painted on your chest for managment to shoot at.
If so, why not just come up with a new handle, that way you could still offer the occasional tidbit.

Sorry to see you go. As a follower and supporter of what SWA has done within the airline industry, I have found your insight and helpful information to be an asset to this board and your peer group.

Good luck to you!

Ditto's...

Mike, I think it's fair to say everyone looked forward to reading your post's...me included. You will be missed..thanks for getting this pool list started and good luck flying the line. See you in BWI someday...:cool:

Mike,

Thanks for all the time, effort and intelligent thought you have put into your work here. Everyone appreciates what you have been doing for your fellow aviators.

Obviously, we all hope to hear from you from time to time on this board -- even if just for your personal opinion or thoughts on some issue, if not for your "insider" info.

If we ever have the good fortune to meet, I would be happy to buy you a beverage or two of your choice.

Cheers, and happy flying.

Once your off probation - come back!

Latest resources

Back