• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MLBWINGBORN hangs it up..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the informative posts Mike and good luck with your career at SWA. I'm sure you will have a good one!!

Mike, i sure hope SWA is reading from the BB. i am a customer and not an airline pilot and the attitude you pilots and employees at SWA have is exactly what i would want in my Co. The fact that you take time out to help other pilots tells me you would treat a SWA customer the same way. i am sure that was the reason they hired you in the first place.
From a managment standpoint we like to keep things secret so we don't get sued by too many people or look too stupid when we screw up.
Good luck, thanks for a little insight into the airline pilot world.

Sorry to see you go.

Thanks for your time and efforts on this board.

Don't know 'bout the rest of the poolies, but I'm figuring on another year of swimming... then, I'll buy you one of those tasty adult beverages... you know the kind that are cold, wet, and come in a large pitcher!!!!

Best regards,
RightBettor

Last edited:
Sorry to see ya go...

Mike,

You've upheld the Southwest spirit, helping all of us in and out of the pool to stay informed. Your insight will be missed! Thanks for all you've done, and I look forward to flying the line with 'ya!

Shav'r

Thanks for all the time you spent on this board. I believe that guys like you are what SWA is about. Your positive attitude and commitment are an example for all of us.
I salute you and wish you the best of luck.

You'll be missed

Thanks for all of your efforts. Fly safe, make some money for SWA so we can drain this pool and each of us can thank you in person.

Wow,
If SWA can't take some honest talk from one of their own maybe they're not so great! (Do they put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us mortals?!?) ............:D

Hey Mike.... Maybe you can just PM all 300+ of us in the pool... :D

I guess we'll have to rely on the insight of MR Avhole from now on.

Mike... I am sad to see you go... Hopefully, someday, I'll get to buy you a few cold ones.

See Ya
OAK

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back