Mitsubishi MU-2 study guide?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TMMT

Any such creature floating around the internet ya'll might know about?

If I get the gig it'll be in house most likely. Its a B model -60.
the -60 is the marquis with dash10 engines. Good performer. I would recommend Howell Enterprises in Smyrna TN if he hasn't retired. The AP makes a big difference in work load. Does the one you are hoping to fly have the M4D, or the SPZ500? The Sperry is much better than the Bendix system. PM me any questions you have. I flew them for several years in a previous life.

I'll assume you must know this is a questionable AC which requires specific handling during engine out flight. "spoilerons" and premature flap retraction seem to have caused some avoidable accidents.

Good luck with the job and be careful!

the -60 is the marquis with dash10 engines. Good performer. I would recommend Howell Enterprises in Smyrna TN if he hasn't retired. The AP makes a big difference in work load. Does the one you are hoping to fly have the M4D, or the SPZ500? The Sperry is much better than the Bendix system. PM me any questions you have. I flew them for several years in a previous life.

Yep, I'd love to go through his initial course.

It has the Sperry 500

I'll assume you must know this is a questionable AC which requires specific handling during engine out flight. "spoilerons" and premature flap retraction seem to have caused some avoidable accidents.

Good luck with the job and be careful!

A friend of mine flew them many moons ago and has told me of its quirkiness. I'm looking at attending a good reputable initial course then finding someone with some solid time in one to ride herd with me till we both think I'm good to go.

Talking over the money with the owner after the first of the year.

Where will you be flying out of? I know a bunch of mitz drivers that could help you out with some mentoring. Of course they are going to teach you to fly it like a freight dog, but that's not all bad.

Latest resources

Back