Mits MU-2 Outfit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N7167L

Just wondering... does anyone know of any outfit(s) flying the Mits MU-2s?
(perfererably, based in North Texas)

Thanks.

Hey bro, send me your name, I need to take out a life insurance policy on you. Seriously, American Check Transport is based in Denver, where they've lost two in the past 12 months, I believe they are looking. There's an Epps Aviation back east; they flew into Philly a lot, not sure where they are based. Sorry, don't know of anything in TX; not too many Moo-Twos left.

Epps is at Peachtree-Dekalb in Atlanta. And they are a class outfit. But only hire the right guys.

PM Me with your total time and MU-2 Time. We have 2 pilots that live in Dallas who are based in SAT and LIT.

N7167L said:
Just wondering... does anyone know of any outfit(s) flying the Mits MU-2s?
(perfererably, based in North Texas)

Thanks.

I believe they are looking out of MKC....ITs a killer run, no pun intended. MKC-CVG-MDW-CPS-MDW-MKC. Lots of flying, sucks in the winter.

Caboclo said:
Hey bro, send me your name, I need to take out a life insurance policy on you. Seriously, American Check Transport is based in Denver, where they've lost two in the past 12 months, I believe they are looking. There's an Epps Aviation back east; they flew into Philly a lot, not sure where they are based. Sorry, don't know of anything in TX; not too many Moo-Twos left.

I believe the TX/OK based MU2 operation is called Air1st. They're out of Oklahoma, Tulsa, I think.

American Check is looking for a Minnie based pilot.

Usually strongly prefer previous single pilot IFR 135 experience; and prior turbine (especially Garrett) PIC time.

The more of that you have, the lower, or a better word would be flexible, on the total time.
Of course no less than min 135 PIC mins.

Bankair

Bankair out of columbia SC flys the MU-2, not sure how far west their runs go. They fly 30series lears too, so move into a jet eventually if the desire hits you.-kingaira90

Latest resources

Back