Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

netjetwife

1 of many w/an opinion
Has anyone else noticed that there are quite a few posts missing? Namely my recent ones and those made by the pilots that mentioned me? Is it my pro-union stance? Or just my role as a wife of a NJ pilot?

I received this email notice, but the following post by Spyguy is missing.

NJWife,
You hit the nail on the head with that statement. The problem being
that there are enough desperate pilots out there and there are going to
be a lot more, especially if DAL goes under. That will add roughly
6,000 plus pilots to an already saturated job market. Not all will
continue to fly, but some will. These are the same guys who would not take a pay cut to save their own jobs.

I think the topic is worthy of discussion. Did the moderators disagree?

This question has appeared numerous times today from people who obviously overlooked this sticky at the top of every forum:

Missing Days & Posts
I would just like to take this time to let everyone know what happened to the threads and posts from December 15th 2005 at 4am Eastern Time.

I was purging the system of all users that did not post since 2004 and purging the users that had more than one name but did not use. When I did that it took some post and threads off that I did not want deleted, so I decided to restore to a backup to get what I needed back and to do that correctly I had to restore from December 15th at 4am Eastern Time. Everything that was done after that time was lost. The servers are up and running correctly as of 12/19/2005 2pm Eastern Time.

My apology to all that added something to Flightinfo.com in that time. Computers are a big help and also a big problem at different times. I hope you understand and accept my apology. Have a great Christmas and New Years Eve. Look for bigger and better things to come for Flightinfo.com in the New Year.

Websitemaster

Guilty as charged

Obviously, I was more paranoid than observant. Please accept my apology and my appreciation for such a prompt reply. Looking on the bright side--through the egg on my face...lol--this thread will, no doubt, catch the eyes of others who missed the "sticky".

Thanks for your excellent work and Merry Christmas to all of you at Flightinfo!
Netjetwife

netjetwife said:
Obviously, I was more paranoid than observant. Please accept my apology and my appreciation for such a prompt reply. Looking on the bright side--through the egg on my face...lol--this thread will, no doubt, catch the eyes of others who missed the "sticky".

Thanks for your excellent work and Merry Christmas to all of you at Flightinfo!
Netjetwife

If there is ever a constant in the universe it's that when it comes to "they", they have bigger balls than brains. It's never usually a cyber attack we have to worry about. It's a "recovery plan" I look out for.

The sticky you talk about is attached to the FURLOUGHED PILOTS thread. FRACTIONALS thread had no sticky.

Latest resources

Back