Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PDTGIMP

Hi:

As I posted on the corp. threads, I was looking for jobs at KSTP...and discovered that JetChoice was shut down by the feds. Saw that an aircraft management firm called minnesota jet was next door.

Does anyone have any info on these guys?

Thanks!

Yup... I heard that the FAA declared they were running a 135 opertion under the guise of 91K. So the doors have been shut from what I hear.

I've got a couple of friends who work over at Minnesota Jet. They really seem to like it. If I recall correctly, they are both on the King 200 and should be moving to a jet soon.

JetChoice's operation was halted for 2 weeks because of a some contract discrepancy with aircraft owners, but that was 3 months ago. They are growing like crazy right now and seem to have a very loyal customer base. A friend of mine works there and says it is a great place to work.

Does anyone have any more information on these two companies? Who should I talk with to see if they're hiring? Minimums? What MN Jet flies?

thanks

I heard JetChoice actually got a commendation and were given two weeks of paid vacation from the government.

Latest resources

Back