• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Minneapolis ANG / Reserve

Barnowl

Total Time
Does anyone know if the MSP Guard or Reserve C-130 units are looking for part-timers?

Thanks,

Barnowl

MarineGrunt

Will kill for peace.
Total Time
G 2/24
Yes they are. Check out baseops.net. Speaking of which, if anyone here flys for them, send me a PM. I have a college buddy that flies for them I'm trying to track down.

MarineGrunt

Will kill for peace.
Total Time
G 2/24
Air Force Reserve, Minneapolis St. Paul IAP, Minnesota
The 96th Airlift Squadron, located at Minneapolis St Paul IAP ARS is now hiring Pilots, Navigators, Flight Engineers, and Loadmasters. This includes selecting qualified candidates for UPT and UNT. We currently have no full time positions available. We fly 87-91 C130H2s performing the Airland/Airdrop mission. We are the one of the first Reserve or Guard units who have completed our two years of desert deployments which means we are resuming normal reserve duties. Come to the Twin Cities where the quality of life is as good as working for the Flying Vikings! Qualified candidates please email your resume to aircrew_recruiting@minneapolis.af.mil

USAFftrplt

Total Time
1K+
the MN ang already had their board..my roomate interviewed up there..good guys