• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Million Dollar Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Love the 4 dollar bottles of Evian Swiss Alpine water in the hotel room. The tag reads: If you consume this water, four dollars will be added to your hotel bill.

The other day I was considering making my coffee with tap water from the hotel sink but then it struck me...

Crack the seal on the Evian water and chug some, use the rest to make coffee, then fill the $4 dollar bottle of Swiss Alpine water with local tap water and screw the cap back on tight and replace the label.

The coffee tastes much better this way.

Ted Striker said:
Why in the F do hotels have to unplug their coffee makers? Forcing me to crawl through god knows what, under a rickity desk, just to plug it in?
If you MUST use the in-room machines, save yourself the hassle. Simply pick up the coffee maker, and move it over to the sink area, and plug it in using one of those wall sockets that are easy to reach above the counter-tops.

Ted Striker said:
Why in the F do hotels have to unplug their coffee makers? Forcing me to crawl through god knows what, under a rickity desk, just to plug it in?

Ok, sorry.....

Really now...who is buying ASA this week?

I read somewhere that maids often wipe the whole bathroom clean with one towel, including the coffee cups or drinking cups...(and the toilet) You might also want to watch the bathroom door handle on airplane lavs too---since they are wiped along with the floor below the toilet. Yummy!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I heard that too about the wiping down the bathroom thing. I get back by aiming the shower head so that when they turn it on it will soak them or the bathroom floor.

Also, Why are there usually no coffee makers in the rooms in Vegas?

And Who is buying ASA this week? I heard in PMSNBC that Bill gates and Warren Buffett are putting together a large investment group to buy ASA to close down the rumor mill on this website.

I love to crawl under the desk or around the TV to plug in the iron and then have it leave a brown tarish substance on my white shirt.

I have been in the room when housekeeping comes in and "cleans". All they do with the coffee cups is rinse them out and wipe them off with a wash cloth out of the bathroom.

Go to the lobby and get your coffee.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back