Military vs Civilian Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flew fighters....

But I can land a 727 or an MD11 with a wing low techique, and I can land a tailwheel plane if the (gulp) wind isn't too unreasonable.

Ain't whatcha did. Its whatcha did LATELY. Live in the now...

But Rez...get over it. I've landed big jets from Almaty to Newark, and from Osaka to Penang to SFO. You gotta have your stuff together, but it ain't that hard. I don't really want to hear my fighter buddies go "blah blah blah" about a tracking kill at a Red Flag 15 years ago, but then again hearing someone who's been into PHL 1000 times give sh*t to a new guy who has done it five times and misses a radio call is tiresome too.

Better subjects to discuss are beer, girls, and favorite airplanes. Politics, union schisms, and mil/civ BS make for a miserable cockpit.

Alaskan Amber, Mississippi girls, and Navions are high on my list. What's on yours?

What is harder than NVG landings, pushbacks, fighters, Osaka, Punani, wing low, blow, tracking red flag kills, flying 130 people every leg for four days and being solid every minute........ is.......

not taking yourself too seriously.......

Wow!

not taking yourself too seriously.......
What! A flash of reality on FI. Judging someone on who they are as opposed to having a college degree vs. non-degreed, civ vs. mil, union vs. management. What a refreshing thought

I flew fighters....

Better subjects to discuss are beer, girls, and favorite airplanes. Politics, union schisms, and mil/civ BS make for a miserable cockpit.

Alaskan Amber, Mississippi girls, and Navions are high on my list. What's on yours?

Beer and girls and then you lost me.....

I have to order my Alaskan Amber online. The horror!! I've been tracking my case across the country and it seems to have stalled in Colorado. Fedex guys better not be drinking my beer! Get to work!!

Beer and girls and then you lost me.....

I have to order my Alaskan Amber online. The horror!! I've been tracking my case across the country and it seems to have stalled in Colorado. Fedex guys better not be drinking my beer! Get to work!!

The Pacific Northwest has more good beer than any region in the country.

Gup

Shiner Bock.
My Wife. :rolleyes:
Jetstream 32, or anything that pays.

Thread also could be called:

"Those who kick out the crab vs. those who don't."

Don't you mean "those who don't kick out of the crab vs those who do"?:D

What! A flash of reality on FI. Judging someone on who they are as opposed to having a college degree vs. non-degreed, civ vs. mil, union vs. management. What a refreshing thought

You're not getting this thread at all. If you want a serious thread so you can repeat your nauseating and incessant agenda, start another thread.

Latest resources

Back