Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly. Such a joy to fly with, too.

Direct deposit for most

I have been on Military Leave for the last 16 months and want be off Military Leave for another 2 years. Do I qualify for the signing bonus or were the people on Military Leave ommitted from the bonus? What is the future for the ATR at ASA? Is it going to be there3 when I return?

I spoke to payroll today since I'm on mil leave also. Mine is being directly deposited into the account that they had on file before I left. For others who have been gone longer than me (6 months) - they might be sending a hard check to the last known address - not sure.

Call payroll ext 3227 and ask there.

I spoke to payroll today since I'm on mil leave also. Mine is being directly deposited into the account that they had on file before I left. For others who have been gone longer than me (6 months) - they might be sending a hard check to the last known address - not sure.

Call payroll ext 3227 and ask there.

I have been gone for a couple years as well. A Union Rep called me and told me that the MLOA guys would be included:beer: . Additionally he told me that the checks would be sent to the last direct deposit account the Company had. He also stated that if the check did not go into direct deposite, then the checks wouldbe sent to the Chief Pilots Office where he would pick up and Fed Ex to me. I am sure if you don't get a deposit on the 12th then you could callany of the ALPS guys and they would send to you.

Tim

Latest resources

Back