Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Eagleflip

Gang--

I may have the chance of a lifetime to fly a MiG 15. Anybody know where I can get ops manual information on the jet?

Thanks in advance.

I would try Russia! Just kidding (couldn't resist). Try this link:http://jetwarbird.com (it is the Jetwarbird Training Center in Santa Fe, N.M) Otherwise I know for a fact that the civilian testpilot school at Edwards Air Force base has some info.
Have some fun for all of us!

Spit:D

Last edited:
MiG gouge

Sure would be nice, Flipper, if you could pick up the phone and give Chuck Yeager a call. For sure, he could fill you in.

For what it's worth, Chuck Yeager wrote about his experiences test-flying the MiG 15 in his book.

Really, have some fun for all of us flying the MiG. Hope your day job is going well.

Chuck and I aren't on exactly speaking terms, but it would be great to get his first-and experience.

Heard him speak in 94 down in Alabama. He was on the stage with Tex Johnson from Boeing--what a great presentation. I'll write about it one of these days.

As for who owns the jet...Nope, the flight won't be with Snort, but he flies a SUPERB T-6 demo if you ask me...

Latest resources

Back