• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest: We're Happy AirTran Didn't Purchase Us, Too

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Midwest has become a patchwork of commuter airlines. It's not the same company that we looked at."

Could this be an indicment against outsourcing mainline flying to regionals? If so, it would certianly make it difficult for AAI management to make the outsourcing argument to its own pilot group and seek SCOPE relief.

Oh you are dam! right it is. ANYTHING over 50 seats better be flown by AT guys or I won't vote for it.

Every negotiating committee chairmen should bookmark this page and follow it's advice 100%...

http://apanegotiations.com/Scope/tabid/102/Default.aspx

All flying performed by or on behalf of the Company or an Affiliate shall be performed by pilots on the <insert airline name> Seniority List in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.

This should also be followed by a push to integrate every airline and it's regional partners seniority lists.

Every negotiating committee chairmen should bookmark this page and follow it's advice 100%...

http://apanegotiations.com/Scope/tabid/102/Default.aspx

This should also be followed by a push to integrate every airline and it's regional partners seniority lists.

Sure! Why not? but I guess because that cat jumped out of the bag about 10 years ago. The only thing we can do now is negotiate the best scope we can, hoping the Airline doesn't find a way around it.

Sure! Why not? but I guess because that cat jumped out of the bag about 10 years ago. The only thing we can do now is negotiate the best scope we can, hoping the Airline doesn't find a way around it.

10 yeras ago? Try closer to 30 years ago. That genie is so far out of the bottle, the bottle is lost.

Want blame? Try APA and AA and the "B" scale, that was the origin.

DC

Airtrans a bunch of vultures with their expansion.....MDW and IND after ATA, now MKE after midwest shrinks. What's next- memphis and cincy?

10 yeras ago? Try closer to 30 years ago. That genie is so far out of the bottle, the bottle is lost.

Want blame? Try APA and AA and the "B" scale, that was the origin.

DC

You can blame WHOEVER you want, but what are you DOING about it? You only control the present and the future.

You can blame WHOEVER you want, but what are you DOING about it? You only control the present and the future.

Well, I'm retired so I can do nothing. However in the day this is what we did do. When we (North Central Airlines) merged with Southern Airways we found that they (Southern) had a 13 airplane Pt135 operation going. Those Metro pilots were on the bottom of the Southern list. We integrated them by DOH into the combined list, no bickering. Any of those people still left will be on an A-330 or better as Captain right now. That is what we did.

What did you people do for Skyway?

Latest resources

Back