• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest is sold to TPG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
can honestly believe that NWA is going to let them grow anything besides RJs.

economics and the fact that tpg owns the majority of the company and thus NEEDS TO MAKE MONEY will trump any nwa objection.

did continental grow? spirit? with nwa's involvement.

Is'nt Atlanta right up there with San Fran? Do your research... Ohhh wait you already have, no wonder you and your man friend picked Atlanta.....

I don't keep up with those stats, I guess you do. I can understand your frustration, with all the over weight women in Wisconsin, its the winter coat (blubber), just remember, "the bigger the cushin the better the pushin". Maybe try a real city like, Chicago where they consume less dairy products.

Maybe try a real city like, Chicago where they consume less dairy products.

California actually produces more dairy than Wisconsin. Not sure who actually consumes more. But it is a well known fact that the extra hormones given to cows are causing many women chubby and skinny to develop bigger hooters. So say all you want about Wisconsin, but support dairy.

you idiots have a lot of time on your hands. not much wit, though

At

Why does everyone want to worry about Midwest growth? I think they just got the Bejing run awarded from MKE from the DOT. J/K

The real question is how is Air Tran going to grow just as curious as ya'll are about MEH?

economics and the fact that tpg owns the majority of the company and thus NEEDS TO MAKE MONEY will trump any nwa objection.

did continental grow? spirit? with nwa's involvement.

Does TPG really own a majority? What if NWA owns 40%, TPG 30% and other as yet unnnamed parties 30%??
Does anyone have the complete layout of who is buying how much of MEH in this deal?

Does TPG really own a majority? What if NWA owns 40%, TPG 30% and other as yet unnnamed parties 30%??
Does anyone have the complete layout of who is buying how much of MEH in this deal?

i don't know and you don't know. either way TPG gets its money by growing the airline to increase revenue. if it doesn't management will be fired and replaced like they did at continental.

the nwa 40% is from a carol misquote so that figure may be wrong also.

Why does everyone want to worry about Midwest growth? I think they just got the Bejing run awarded from MKE from the DOT. J/K

Yep. Tim just found a slightly used Caravelle to make the 'long haul'. 45 seats in 'Signature Seating' and just about as many fuel stops. One bathroom and portable dvd players for rent. Now, please sit back and enjoy the 'Best Care in the Air'.

Go cookies

Easy bake ovens for each PAX too!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back