• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As someone who was furloughed without ever completing my first year at MidEx, allow me to add my two cents to this.

Not one thing that happened during my time at MidEx gave me even the smallest scintilla of confidence in its management. In fact, it became appallingly clear early on that their management is horrible. In fact, it reminds me of some poorly managed flight departments I worked at- the reason I left corporate aviation to begin with. I will return to MidEx if it is my only option, and for no other reason.

I apologize to those who had hoped to make a career there. I did too. The few months I spent there were crushingly disappointing.

good luck to all ofus.

Guys, I interviewed at MEH earlier this year. I did not get an offer, but, as a result of jumpseating on AirTran to my Midex interview, I DID get on at AirTran, and I have been very happy here.

If you guys are unhappy at MEH, take a good look at AirTran- we fly newer equipment, pay better and we are hiring like crazy. They are saying 24-40 a month all next year- which means I am lookng at 1-2 months on reserve, and probably less than 18 months to upgrade in the B717.

If not, good luck to you, and I hope all are recalled soon.

TW

Just wondering....

If Midwest Express (MidEx) changes its name to Midwest Airlines, would we change our radio call sign to Mid-Air?

LOL! Couldn't resist.

Hope the recalls happen soon!
JetPilot500

Latest resources

Back