• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anytime an airline that has being trying to put you out of business for years steps in and buys you, it's not good....

Anytime an airline that has being trying to put you out of business for years steps in and buys you, it's not good....

Da Tranny tryiez ta show da peeps da luv. Yoo catz at ole ATA an da Middies gonna be wishin dat yoo be swimmin in da Tranny cement pond. AWWWWW YEAAAHHHH!!!!

Da Freaaaaking Tranny!!! IFn weee gitz dat ole Kon-tracpt stuff dun, ya knowz, like freaaking git er done!, den like it be saaweeeeet at da Ayyy Teeee Ellllll!!!!

AWWWWW YEAAAHHHH!!!!!

The cookies aren't going anywhere for now. I have a feeling this will be pretty good in the short term for Midwest. In 5-10 years, I bet either they go public again, TPG sells them to someone else, or NWA digs their clutches in. Who knows.... I think the immediate future for Skyway is pretty bleak though...
Same w/ Skywest in YX colors.

NW just wants DCA LGA slots, MDX profitable routes,, 5 years MDW will be gone= and you can just say THANK YOU TO NWA....

NW just wants DCA LGA slots, MDX profitable routes,, 5 years MDW will be gone= and you can just say THANK YOU TO NWA....

i'm sure sen. kohl will simply allow this to happen. tpg will just rollover also.

what part of separate companies do you not understand? i hope southwest has something to say about midway being closed in 5 years (according to you)!

Latest resources

Back