Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cat3C

I've got some good buds at Midex (sorry Midwest) and am curious what the pending purchase means for them?

I'm afraid some of the people in town are going to start throwing themselves in front of cars over the "loss" of their cookies.

Thanks as always
3C

The cookies aren't going anywhere for now. I have a feeling this will be pretty good in the short term for Midwest. In 5-10 years, I bet either they go public again, TPG sells them to someone else, or NWA digs their clutches in. Who knows.... I think the immediate future for Skyway is pretty bleak though...

I've got some good buds at Midex (sorry Midwest) and am curious what the pending purchase means for them?

I'm afraid some of the people in town are going to start throwing themselves in front of cars over the "loss" of their cookies.

Thanks as always
3C

Naw, bro, da Milwokee peeps bee like loosin all dat bizznizz from likez me, ole Ty Guy, and da Trannies like party in da club, bottles full a Bud! ERRRRRRRRRR, sorryy boutz dat, I meanz, bottles full a dat Ole Swill and like Miller an stuff.

Maaaan, ifn dat ole mergin thing be like still be da thang, all da peeps dat be moovin up to a M, to da K , to da E? Midda-lishous, baby, awwww yeaaahhh.

Yoo catz think dat dem NWA peeps gunna be showin yooo catz any love at all? I aint knowin, but Wolf dude seemz like he be cool, so dude, I jus hopsez it aint gonna end like freaaaaking bad, dude.

Gotza git me one a dem cookies. mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm goooooooood!

My head hurts. :D

My head hurts. :D

Duude! Mee too bro, I wuz like walkin an like tryin ta like gets a big ole boooger out a da snauzola, and like Ty Guy likes stops like write freaking in front a me.

DUDE! Didgit like jammed waayyy up in there, up in there!! OUUUUUUUCCCHHH FREAAAKING OUUUCCHH!

Then it be like a freaking little like dat Dutch boy like tryin ta keeps da dam frum leeaking an stuff,

Caravandude, like it wuz like red gusher road an stuff. Ty Guy says, "like dude, yer nose looks likez dat hunnie I had in Vegazzz!!!"

Duuude, I likez freakin start laffinn so freaking hard, den like aaarrrgggggg!!!!!!! I starts freakikn chokin on my own bloood an stufff!

Freakin nassy dude, and like yea, wehn I cam to bro, my head hurt tooo bro!

Duude! Mee too bro, I wuz like walkin an like tryin ta like gets a big ole boooger out a da snauzola, and like Ty Guy likes stops like write freaking in front a me.

DUDE! Didgit like jammed waayyy up in there, up in there!! OUUUUUUUCCCHHH FREAAAKING OUUUCCHH!

Then it be like a freaking little like dat Dutch boy like tryin ta keeps da dam frum leeaking an stuff,

Caravandude, like it wuz like red gusher road an stuff. Ty Guy says, "like dude, yer nose looks likez dat hunnie I had in Vegazzz!!!"

Duuude, I likez freakin start laffinn so freaking hard, den like aaarrrgggggg!!!!!!! I starts freakikn chokin on my own bloood an stufff!

Freakin nassy dude, and like yea, wehn I cam to bro, my head hurt tooo bro!

Huffer

Hard to tell, but NWA dosent seem to be doing too well, Maybe throwing cash around is their way of showing all the well paid and appreciated NWA employees what they really think of them......

Last edited:
NWA EMT doesn't care about the employees!

They only care about how much money they can make for themselves. There are any number of possible options that they can pursue. But you can bet that concern for the employees is not on their radar screen!

Ask the people (not the employees) in MEM MSP DTW how much they love NWA. THEY DON'T !! To the people in MKE, meet the real COOKIE MONSTER (NWA) !

Latest resources

Back