• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

midway airlines.... back in the air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Colgan will NOT being moving into the Florida markets.... So says a Colgan.

We're having enough troubles with what he have at the moment...

This is just my .05 cent's, but I would think the USAir will eventually convert Midway into Mid Atlantic over time. Those 18 RJ's being flown my mianliners is only the start. There's nothing to stop Seigal from placing 70 seaters at Midway which he wants to do at MidAtlantic overtime. So I don't see why he would need another certificate if Midways is already in place to allow 70 seaters.

Just rumor mill from one of the wholly owned MEC side.

328 dude...my sentiments exactly

the thought did cross my mind...however shallow, that us mainline would have the infrastructure inplace to serve what has become a southwest market and is served by many other carriers.

it is critical now in their fragile state, to lay the foundation for future actions . this will enable them to transform themselves.

as one can see , all the carriers are starting to reinvent themselves by discounting the business fares heavily.

I could definitely see midway becoming a us air wholly owned , but is it at the expense of hundreds of loyal allegany and piedmont pilots?

Climbhappy:

Good point but I really don't think so. I would assume that the pecking order would go Mainline---Mid Atlantic------PSA-ALG-PDT.

PSA,ALG,PDT with combined senority list's

MA with their own

Mainline with their own

Last edited:
AFELLOWAVIATOR,

Looks like all of the ignorant children above put their posts about Midway and USAirways Express in the wrong thread. How dare they do that to you!

Those guys are a bunch of what? :)

Last edited:
Hey, 328 Dude, why dont you stop posting in his thread? Dont you know this has been officially changed to the "DELAT" pilot's forum? Hahaha.:D
Cant you see you need to "get a life, the world doesnt revolve around you!"?????

Thanks for the good laugh,
Have a good one, pal!!:)

Pilot877

My bad man. Should have paid better attention to the title. I always confuse Delta with USAirways. Does that mean Im a Delta pilot now? Wow, my life just got so much better. LOL

Your welcome.

Good luck JI-men!!

Anyone know if the ol' Bobster Ferguson is still in charge? If he is:

BEWARE!!!

Keep your resumes updated, you might need to use them again in the near future.

Fly safe,

FF

Latest resources

Back