• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MidEx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tim IS Midwest managment. He is the one who has screwed every employee at Midwest. If AAI would have bought MEH, everyone wiould still have jobs at MEH. With the exception of a few managers. He doesn't give a rats @ss about the pilots or the employees....CL.. You constantly bashed JL and defended TH. However, JL knew how to run a company and make it profitable during the biggest downturn in airline history. Did I agree with everything he did? NO, but I still have a job, and AAI is planning on hiring another 250 pilots in 2008 . Do you still defend TH? Or can you finally see that His only concern is staying in control at MEH. If he would have agreed to the AAI deal, it would be done, simple as that..

I think the only reason our union supported the standalone plan by management is to use it during our 08 contract negotiations (they were wrong AGAIN), I was not asked or polled in anyway if I was in favor of a standalone plan or the Airtran deal, the union just did it without asking the pilot group what they though.

I know for a fact that a good portion of Midwest pilots were for the Airtran deal including myself.

for the airtrannies out there: timmy is the antichrist! r u happy?

i had the JL #1 avatar and gt1900 yelled at me about it.

we are happy airtran is growing for you. i cannot control, nor flywolf, or any other pilot here, what the MEC does. our only recourse if we disagree is to recall them or have idratherbsailing perform a trick and make them disappear.

Last edited:

we are happy airtran is growing for you. i cannot control, nor flywolf, or any other pilot here, what the MEC does. our only recourse if we disagree is to recall them or have idratherbsailing perform a trick and make them disappear.

The next trick I am planning on performing is to make an attractive job offer for myself appear.

A couple of us thought you might have flown a little more than that 500 hour at MW as your quote alluded to, based upon your passionate posts. It is important to insure we get what we deserve compensation-wise, just make sure you don't get buried in it at the expense of being the best 717 pilot there ever was-that will pave the long career path,...and save yer ars (self survival is first) and the 80 or arsses behind ya-that's the bottom line. I've seen alot of good guys who were only ZONE Fivers, burn up and buy the farm quickly-Fer what it's worth. And we're hiring-if yer good. Cheers and Have a great Christmas!

CL, did you notice that chukie is back at the alpa board giving them hell about the 6 in 6 letters? i am glad he is doing that.

CL, did you notice that chukie is back at the alpa board giving them hell about the 6 in 6 letters? i am glad he is doing that.

i saw scott in the airport today. the ca i was with immediately went off when he left.

foggy day, and i doubt a lot of flights will get in today. bad day to start a busy traveling week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back