Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FurloughedAgain

Cabin Heating & Air Tech.
I noticed that the last classdate posted for MidAtlantic on the AAA website is June 16th.

Is MidAtlantic not running any classes in July or August or are they simply not keeping the site updated?

I did notice that they still show Midway on the list of J4J carriers so it would appear that the furlough administrator isn't doing that good of a job keeping things up to date.

Anybody have any current info?

Yeah, he hasn't updated anything lately. I thought that was a paid position!?

Last I heard (I have just been denied access even though my seniority number remains intact) the July/August classes are all being filled as primarily FO spots to the WO CEL pilots, with CA seats to resume in Sept. Most of the Mesa guys will be eligible to escape for those classes so I think the '99 hires will have to wait a few more months to get another shot at the left seat.

Yes, it is a paid position. :rolleyes: oh well.

Just trying to stay informed just on the chance that our "current" employer declares bankruptcy and/or institutes a J4J program that could potentially result in a furlough from THIS operation.

It's my own personal "Plan B From Outer Space"

Hope all is well with you in TX.

Mda

There will be classes of 12 First Officers every Monday through September.

We just brought back 2 170's last this past weekend. 1 is on the way next weekend.

21 by September and 34 by December.

Load factors are throught the roof.

Good Luck

Any idea what DOH furloughs are being offered Cap. seat?

last I heard it was around Apr 99' but dont forget that come March the seatlock on those J4J who went to Mesa will be released.

I think folks are expecting a mass exodus from Mesa to MidAtlantic.

One of the Sim instructors at Piedmont is an APL pilot. He around 1400 out of the 1879 and he was offered a Capt at MDA on short notice and turned it down.

Anyone know if Capt.Kubek (sp?) and Capt.Whitman are check airman there?

Those two are in the top 5% I believe, heard they made the jump but couldn't confirm that since I haven't talked with them in awhile.

3 5 0

Mda

350DRIVER said:
Anyone know if Capt.Kubek (sp?) and Capt.Whitman are check airman there?

Those two are in the top 5% I believe, heard they made the jump but couldn't confirm that since I haven't talked with them in awhile.

3 5 0
I do not see those two gentleman on the seniority list

Latest resources

Back