Mid Atlantic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

foehammer

I was in Syracuse the other day, taking the shuttle bus to the airport with a Mid Atlantic crew. They had taken a marker or something and had covered up the "express" part out on their ID badge. That's pretty pathetic.....

Poor guys...They'll have to use a whole BOX of markers to cover over that "express" thats plastered down the side of the plane.:D

My thoughts exactly! I'm sure if they could find a way to cover up that big Express on the side of the airplane, they would.

Yea, but when they see there pay checks at the end of the month they will realize that they are EXPRESS..... Too funny them parking out the express on there badge... Gotta tell my PDT boys....

WSurf, Heard from a J4J'er that they are running low on FO's for M.A. I know you guys are next in line for bidding rights over there. My question is are any of you guys think of going that route and if you do, do you get to keep your pay status (yrs) or do you go over there as a 1st yr FO? (that would suck ass) -Bean

We are suppose to keep longevity of pay. Which has the furloughed mainline guys pissed! (since they are year 1). I don't think we will get it, I am sure more changes are gonna occur. As for me, I won't touch MDA right now if giving a chance. I am staying at PDT until the dust settles (and who knows when that will be).

foehammer said:
I was in Syracuse the other day, taking the shuttle bus to the airport with a Mid Atlantic crew. They had taken a marker or something and had covered up the "express" part out on their ID badge. That's pretty pathetic.....

It doesn't say "Express" anywhere on the MidAtlantic badge. Just US Airways with the MidAtlantic logo underneath. So you may have just seen the MidAtlantic logo which is blue and looks somewhat like the stroke of a magic marker.

Latest resources

Back