Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lear6T

"Dark Cloud"
Hello everyone. If you are a current employee of Miami Air could you please send me a PM. I would like to know about the work conditions and actual pay for a first year f/o. I have interviewed for a F/O position and I am very interested in coming onboard but would like to have as much info as possible before I make a career changing decision.

Thank you very much

p.s. you can also email me at

[email protected]

I didn't see it listed, but did you have your 73 type before you got the interview?

Lear6T said:
Hello everyone. If you are a current employee of Miami Air could you please send me a PM. I would like to know about the work conditions and actual pay for a first year f/o. I have interviewed for a F/O position and I am very interested in coming onboard but would like to have as much info as possible before I make a career changing decision.

Thank you very much
Who is Miami Air and why would anyone work for an airline that pays their pilots actually?

Doesn't Miami Air furlough every year when business is slow? I wonder if the Heat not making it to the finals will have any impact on their flying. I would still love to interview there, anyone have any information on the company? Do you have to be Miami based?

Latest resources

Back