Miami air first officers...

Lear6T

"Dark Cloud"
Total Time
Hello everyone. If you are a current employee of Miami Air could you please send me a PM. I would like to know about the work conditions and actual pay for a first year f/o. I have interviewed for a F/O position and I am very interested in coming onboard but would like to have as much info as possible before I make a career changing decision.

Thank you very much

p.s. you can also email me at

lear6t@aol.com

starchkr

New Bus driver
Total Time
enough
I didn't see it listed, but did you have your 73 type before you got the interview?

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
Lear6T said:
Hello everyone. If you are a current employee of Miami Air could you please send me a PM. I would like to know about the work conditions and actual pay for a first year f/o. I have interviewed for a F/O position and I am very interested in coming onboard but would like to have as much info as possible before I make a career changing decision.

Thank you very much
Who is Miami Air and why would anyone work for an airline that pays their pilots actually?

Godvek

Total Time
5000+
Doesn't Miami Air furlough every year when business is slow? I wonder if the Heat not making it to the finals will have any impact on their flying. I would still love to interview there, anyone have any information on the company? Do you have to be Miami based?