Mexican Vote Buying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bush BAD!

Pimping that cheap labor for the South. The same constituency that used the votes of the dead (not Grateful) and illegals to elect LBJ as a Texas Senator.

Now we need a comedian to run for President. A different one.

:eek:

I think some of you miss the big picture. Those "guest" workers with Green Cards don't vote. They're not citizens. The prime U.S. beneficiaries are those employers who want to hire more Mexicans at $6.00/hr. The immigrants who ARE naturalized citizens DON't WANT the competition, they're trying to get a raise to $7.50! Same for those who already HAVE a Green Card.

And half the Anglo kids at the High School won't take a job at McDonalds because it's "beneath them". They'll just mooch off Mom and Dad for another five years. When I was in Breckenridge CO several years ago, the burger joints had signs begging for help at $10.00/hr for evening shift, plus season lift tickets! 'Course, at ten bucks an hour, you'll have to share a trailer with three others about 40 miles from Breckenridge to afford the rent.....

On the "plus side, I can still get Concrete work done for $3.00-$4.00 sq/ft. A 1400 sq/ft new home for around $100K, and a sprinkler system installed for about $2K. Those are Central TX prices. Prices seem to escalate north of OK.......:eek:

CitationLover said:
hey why is it trent lott makes some offhanded "racist" remark and has to resign while hillary clinton can say whatever she wants with no consequences?
because actions speak louder than words.

Dudya'a sister in law is mezcan ! go figure this country is going to **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** !

hey why is it trent lott makes some offhanded "racist" remark and has to resign while hillary clinton can say whatever she wants with no consequences?

The reason is simple: Hillary is the media "darling", and Trent Lott is a big, bad republican.

There are no "actions" to consider.

Does anyone honestly believe that Hillary is any less racist than anyone else? What actions suggest she is racist?

The fact the she opposed Clarence Thomas because he had run away from the democrat plantation is enough for me. She and the democrats will ONLY support balck candidates if they toe the line. Step over it, like a black conservative (their worst nighmare) and you're toast. You can be black, as long as you agree with their agenda.

As a former democrat, I can tell you that the media has never revealed all of what they know about the Clintons. They only publish the public pronouncements, and give them a pass when there is a gaffe like the gas station remark.

Once in a great while, you see some really revealing footage like Bill leaving Ron Brown's funeral: yukking it up until he sees a camera, then wiping an nonexistant tear from his eye, with an entirely new expression. Did you see that footage running on Today, or World News Tonight?

No, you did not see that there.

The fact of the matter

The fact of the matter is the Repubs actually understand that they can't fight three (Afghanistan, Iraq and potentially N. Korea) wars AND simultaneously CUT taxes.

By giving these hombres legal status allows the govt to open another tax revenue source.

Didja ya notice how the IRS is going after those "off-shore" accounts more aggresively than ever...?

Same thing.

Peace.

Re: The fact of the matter

mar said:

By giving these hombres legal status allows the govt to open another tax revenue source.

Mar, that sounds plausible but I speculate the amount of tax revenue brought in will be severely offset by the amount the new "legals" will be taking via guberment handouts. Politicians love to spend your money but act like it is coming from their wallets.
I also wonder how many middle eastern "friends" will now be coming in from the south.

because actions speak louder than words.

midlife,

what actions would those be? hillary was known to treat the white house staff like dirt and vehemently scream and curse at them.

it's sad when the epitomy of feminism is a women who attaches herself to a man and rides his political coattails. i can't wait to discuss this with my in-laws, who are indian, and see what excuses may emerge as they think hillary walks on water and doesn't poo.

i can see why bill wandered. he's the one we should feel sorry for. he lost his best friend, buddy.

Latest resources

Back