Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jack Mehoff

I PITTY DA FOO!
I just got a letter from mesa saying I owe them $107.00 because they over paid me before I quit. I left mesa about 3 months ago. This is about 1.8 hours credit. I used the letter as toilet paper anyone have any suggestions what to tell them? By my figures I showed they owed me about 300 bucks. I also quit on a Payday.

I left before my 1 year mark and they said that they overpaid me as well and that I owe them money. They sent me an invoice type letter for the pro rated amount that I owe them plus the money from being over paid. My lawyer laughed at it and said not to worry. I havent at all ..... its been well over a year and havent heard another peep. They would need about 3-4 full time people just to track who is quitting and who would owe money...they dont have the time or resources....basically, you did the right thing.....except you should have mailed it back to them with the $hit all over it. -Spin

Surpised they don't have the FA's keep track of how much food and drink you're taking from the back as well.

Still have that piece of paper you wiped your arse with? Fold it up nicely, spray it with a nice cologne and ship it back to them....standard mail, no express or overnight stuff for them. Let it ripen before they open it.

PS
Make sure there are peanuts in the "trail mix"

Hey,
UPS a box with a big dookie, packed with $107.00 woth of pennies.
PBR
Make sure you send it ground, yeah use Brown to send it ground, I crack myself up.

Latest resources

Back