Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba - Terminating Newhires because of lack of aircraft?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Alchemy

I have a good friend who was hired by Mesaba into the Avro a few months ago. I talked to him again recently and he said Mesaba let him go just a day or two before his PC because they had to write off 2 Avros due to Maintenance Mishaps.

Is this old news? Am I behind the curve? Why couldn't they just put him in the Saab? What's the deal?

Alchemy said:
I have a good friend who was hired by Mesaba into the Avro a few months ago. I talked to him again recently and he said Mesaba let him go just a day or two before his PC because they had to write off 2 Avros due to Maintenance Mishaps.

Is this old news? Am I behind the curve? Why couldn't they just put him in the Saab? What's the deal?

Your friend is feeding you a line of crap. If anyone gets canned in training, it is due to their own failure to progress. The only Avro we ever lost was the one in Memphis a couple of years ago.

That dude is either high or lieing... or both.

Don't understand the BS'ing when it comes to failure. Everyone will find out eventually, and the folks 'in the know' will catch it immediately.

Everyone gets in over their head from time to time in life. The measure of a man is what you do to get back on the horse, and not why you fell off the d@mn thing, in my humble opinion. :)

Minh

Alchemy said:

I agree, it is a total BS story. We lost one Avro over two years ago due to a MX mishap and one was damaged last month, But that one was repaired and it is already back on line flying.

Alchemy said:

Sorry to tell you bro but I think your friend needs to grow some Bollocks and admit he had an issue in training. Or at least make up a better excuse like "They were out to get me!!"

Rook

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back