• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba, Specific Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could a new-hire or someone familiar with Mesaba first-year please provide a few answers for me?

I'm real hesitant if I can financially venture into this since I currently have a good, stable job that common sense says remain at. Thanks for your answer!
Don't be stupid, you have a real job, that pays real money. Lessee, you wanna quit that to go to the bottom of the seniority list at a regional airline? Did you forget to take your meds today? Hell yes, sell the house, kids, car and learn to live in a cardboard box, you will need that skill sooner rather than later, if you get into this industry.
PBR

Just because your unhapppy with your current job doesn't mean you have to tell others how bad it is.

Well, I have an interview on Tuesday. Wish me luck!

Looks like XJ slammed on the hiring brake today. The January classes have been cancelled. They were big classes too. 24 900 Captains and 12 FOs as well as a SAAB class.

Looks like XJ slammed on the hiring brake today. The January classes have been cancelled. They were big classes too. 24 900 Captains and 12 FOs as well as a SAAB class.

They 1/16 Saab class got cancelled about 2 weeks ago. Guess the 1/5 Crj-900 was CX as well. Sweet this makes me 0 for 5 on class dates since being furloughed from XJT:beer:

They 1/16 Saab class got cancelled about 2 weeks ago. I was in it and got pushed to 2/2. Guess the 1/5 Crj-900 was CX as well. Do any of you Mesaba guys know if the people in current classes are for the 5 900's coming in Feb?

Sweet this makes me 0 for 5 on class dates since being furloughed from XJT:beer:

cue awful sound of stylus being pulled off record.... if any of you are old enough to remember what a record player is....

Latest resources

Back