Mesaba Seniorty List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Groundskprwilly

I have a question about the seniority numbers.

The Feb seniority list has the sen# number for all the employees working or furloughed.

When I looked at the monthly bid packages they also include a seniority number for the crew member, but it's not the same as the Feb list. What's the difference?

Any insight would be great.

Don't use the numbers off the bid packages. They're never right. Use the published ones on the ALPA site or updated lists as they're published on MyMesaba.

Thanks Miner,

I'm on the recall list and trying to get an idea of how things might move. Like a lot of people I'd like to be based out of MSP.

Anyway, thanks again.

how things might move

Considering how much "fertilizer" we've been force-fed for the past X years, hopefully this thing'll start to bloom again.

I'm looking forward to our furloughs coming back. Good luck!

Nothing like a little guy who thinks he's 10 feet tall......

We actually got along but I didn't appreciate him spending the entire trip trying to convince me that I should divorce my wife. He is definetly wound a little tight.

I was thinking that as a MEM FO, sitting around 520 on the new list I would barely make it back to MSP. Well, I was a little off. Since I will once we get back to MSP have 14 people junior to me in MSP. I know from scheduling they are really short in MEM, so that means all the DTW guys will go back to MSP before those of us in MEM. IT sucks, but at least we made it back. OH, another thing, whats the deal with the NWA MEC and their grievance? Anyone heard how that will effect us?

recall notice

Did you all get your FedEx packages today? The fax line was very busy, but it finally went through.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back