• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Saabs to Operate Non Stop Service From Tallahassee to MCO, TPA and FLL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle (Express then) would actually fill the thing up. XJ carried rediculous amounts of extra gas on those things.

Been there, didn't get bumped.
Pax weights changed after you all were receiving -200's. I've flow the SAAB with 34 pax and 1 js back in the day. I've also had to start engines to remove tailstand, that's how we rolled back then. Not anymore, 30 pax and you hit ZFW (maybe more with some half weights).

Pinnacle (Express then) would actually fill the thing up. XJ carried rediculous amounts of extra gas on those things.

Been there, didn't get bumped.
On a side note.... I get bumped from 9E's 200's now. Must be that rediculous amount of gas they carry.?.

Brings back memories of PDT Dashes in Florida back in the day. We did well there, so naturally USAir pulled us out.

As far as Hilton Head goes, if the pax thought they didn't like the ATR-72, wait till they see what the route has been upgraded with..

Pax weights changed after you all were receiving -200's. I've flow the SAAB with 34 pax and 1 js back in the day. I've also had to start engines to remove tailstand, that's how we rolled back then. Not anymore, 30 pax and you hit ZFW (maybe more with some half weights).

I hear ya murf! Myself also. Hundreds of flights with all seats including the jump filled. Most of the time had to start one to get of the tail stand, just another day in the saab.

That is some HOT flying, for sure, no APU.
I'm sure the stations will all have external air pumping, right up until engine start....

That is some HOT flying, for sure, no APU.
I'm sure the stations will all have external air pumping, right up until engine start....

Yup but all the extra hot air from the passengers complaining probably won't help keep things cool....

ridiculous.................is how it's spelled

lose.............not loose

ESL

Latest resources

Back