DEN
AUS
LAS
SFO
PHX
BOI
DFW
MSP

If you look in pars these still show being operated by Skywest, I guess it will change soon

Thoughts?

flyboyzz1

Total Time
#
yeah it's only while Skywest steps out and fills in for ASA in ATL while they get their 900's...

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time
Guess what? These were cities Delta did, then ASA did, then SkyWest did, then Shuttle America did, then SkyWest did again, then Mesaba did... who cares?

xjhawk

Total Time
Delta does whats best for delta. Who knows what is going to happen

Erlanger

Total Time
13000+
Mesaba bid packages issues today. Looks like mesaba will be doing out of SLC

DEN
AUS
LAS
SFO
PHX
BOI
DFW
MSP

If you look in pars these still show being operated by Skywest, I guess it will change soon

Thoughts?
The official word is it's only temporary.

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+
Guess what? These were cities Delta did, then ASA did, then SkyWest did, then Shuttle America did, then SkyWest did again, then Mesaba did... who cares?
It would be nice if ALPA did.....You're right though...who cares.....

Moustache

Total Time
Bunch
Mesaba and Skywest pilots

BigLebowski

Total Time
ah ha...this must be why Mesaba is "poised for MASSIVE Growth"

Skaff

Total Time
5000+
Skywest Inc. has to maintain 80% of the Delta Connection flying out of ATL as per the contract. SkyWest will be moving some flying to ATL temporarily while Mesaba gets their planes. Once they have them, they will go to ATL, SkyWest will move back to SLC. Woopadeedoo.

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
I already told y'all this on another thread.....move on.....

Trojan

TailHeavy

Total Time
Why would it be nice if ALPA cared that Shuttle America and Skywest lose flying? I'd understand ASA, but not the other two. Just a question, not starting anything.

Erlanger

Total Time
13000+
Why would it be nice if ALPA cared that Shuttle America and Skywest lose flying? I'd understand ASA, but not the other two. Just a question, not starting anything.
Maybe ALPA should take an interest in non-union/non-ALPA carriers if they want to see ALPA eventually on premises. We're not asking for the same treatment as ALPA carriers but show some interest in us, other then only during a union drive.

TailHeavy

Total Time
I understand that, but ALPA sould sit back and let Skywest take Skyways flying, and Republic take Midwest flying? Take a back seat if you will and let non union/xyz union grow, and ALPA carriers shrink with hopes that on the next union drive they'll come into ALPA?

10nCLR

Oh, Yeah!
Total Time
TFAYD
Oh, Yippppy!!!
Oh, the grand old Duke of York,
He had ten thousand men:
He marched them up to the top of the hill,
And he marched them down again.
And when they were up they were up,
And when they were down they were down,
And when they were only half way up,
They were neither up nor down.

Hickory, dickory, dock,
The mouse ran up the clock.
The clock struck one,
The mouse ran down!
Hickory, dickory, dock.

Boy, I sure have a lot of Time2Spare.

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
Maybe ALPA would, if there was a grass roots iniative to make it a priority! Will you lead the drive? If so, I will follow!

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+
Maybe ALPA would, if there was a grass roots iniative to make it a priority! Will you lead the drive? If so, I will follow!
I would, but thanks to the effort of many....including you I might add....my name is mud.....You will need someone who doesn't have the political baggage......

I will support it and have some ideas....but it needs to be led by someone else....

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
I would, but thanks to the effort of many....including you I might add....my name is mud.....You will need someone who doesn't have the political baggage......

I will support it and have some ideas....but it needs to be led by someone else....
For the record, there are issues that you advocate that I support. This is one of them.

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+
For the record, there are issues that you advocate that I support. This is one of them.
I understand that....But it doesn't alter the fact that you are going to need someone without the political baggage to pick up the torch.....

Over the years, ALPA has attacked many of it's own and pushed them out of the process....That is one of ALPA's many faults......