Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
alright!

I knew it was only a matter of time...

Compass FA lights the lav on fire... Pinnacle CA and FA go for a naked romp in the woods... and now Mesaba (topping everyone) goes for the kiddies.

go red tails!

"Block or Better", LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, then at least SOMEONE out there is not stupid enough to go to Mesa.
Wachyoutalkin' 'bout Willis! He is in training as we speak, J.O. hired him personally!
PBR

alright!

I knew it was only a matter of time...

Compass FA lights the lav on fire... Pinnacle CA and FA go for a naked romp in the woods... and now Mesaba (topping everyone) goes for the kiddies.

go red tails!

Except Pinnacle and Compass happened very recently. The EX Mesaba captain is very old news.

Just because people work for an airline doesn't make them morally superior people. Look at management.

I am not defending Crabtree. At best, he is sick and needs help. He will be lucky to last a month in jail. I hear they don't treat pedophiles very kindly and personally it made me ill when I first heard about him years ago.

The point is any group of people at any given point in time, will have at least a few with "issues". It is everyone's responsibility to make sure these "problem people" are exposed and/or dealt with. Either help them or fire them before you risk your ticket by flying with them.

Think about it.

I remember the day he left I past him in the jetway and he told me he was leaving to write a book.

I hope Lonnie has the pleasure of dropping his soap in front of Bubba daily for the entire time he is in prison.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=44737

Not Satisfied With Life
Crabtree_full_contvert.jpg

This is the picture Crabtree sent to the young girl he solicited on the Internet. It is possible he has used the same picture in the past, and since he has been on the run.
View Larger

Lonnie Ted Crabtree was a pilot for Mesaba Airlines, based at the Greater Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky International Airport. He was married, and had five kids and a nice home.
It sounds like a nice life. But apparently Crabtree felt that something was missing from his life. And according to cops, he believed that the missing quality was something he could find on the internet.
On August 12, 2002, Crabtree went online and started contacting people in chat rooms. He was very selective, and ended up having an extended conversation with 15-year-old "Brooke." Police say Crabtree told "Brooke" that he pays $100.00 an hour for girls to have sex with him.
He then sent "Brooke" a picture of himself, and asked if they could meet that day to engage in sexual intercourse. Crabtree even offered to pay her $130.00 an hour since she was a virgin. 15-year-old "Brooke" agreed to meet him at a local fast food restaurant in Walton, Kentucky.

Crabtree was able to bond out of jail, since he did have a good job and a large family in the area.
Blind Date
Much to his horror, when Crabtree arrived at the restaurant he found not a 15-year-old girl, but a group of detectives awaiting his arrival.
When Crabtree had sought out a young girl on the Internet, he had ended up speaking with a detective. And it was to that detective that Crabtree announced he was aware that the legal age of consent was 16, and that he was willing to pay up to $130.00 an hour to have sex with a young girl who was still a virgin.
Crabtree was immediately arrested, and soon charged with multiple violations, including Attempted Compelling Prostitution.

His Wife Didn't Leave Him After That?
Crabtree was able to bond out of jail, since he did have a good job and a large family in the area, and his hearing was only a few weeks away.
Detectives say that before his hearing on September 3, 2002, Crabtree quit his job, said goodbye to his wife and five children, packed up all his clothes and his computer, and left.
Now, police have reason to believe that Crabtree could be living in Michigan, and it is very likely that his wife may have moved there with him as well.

Do you even realize how old news this is???

Much to his horror, when Crabtree arrived at the restaurant he found not a 15-year-old girl, but a group of detectives awaiting his arrival.

I hate it when that happens.

May've been posted already...I didn't read the whole thread, but he was caught this past February, the day after Valentine's Day because his Visa expired...they were to extradite him from Costa Rica the following week...

Latest resources

Back