Mesaba number to list?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CaptO'Brien

So i jumpseated on Mesaba out of Canada not to long ago and when talked to the gate agent she told me I should have called a number to list myself because it was out of Canada....Does anybody know this number? I managed to get on the flight and all went well but I would appreciate if somebody could give me the number to list myself so it goes easier next time. Thanks in advance!

There is a number that you can call to list yourself as a nrev, 1 800 692 6738, if you are a NW, Compass, Mesaba, or Pinnacle employee. I don't know if you can use that number to list yourself for the jumpseat though.

There is a number that you can call to list yourself as a nrev, 1 800 692 6738, if you are a NW, Compass, Mesaba, or Pinnacle employee. I don't know if you can use that number to list yourself for the jumpseat though.

I tried once and they told me I couldn't (non NWA affiliated regional)

Yea im a non NWA affiliated and they kept telling me i needed to list...I had always jumpseated on NWA in the past out of the states without listing so i just assumed out of Canada would be similar...

The gate agents in Canada dont know Jack. for NW jumpseat is nonrev code 9H and you cannot list anywhere but the gate. There is no number to call. I guess you can try to call the regular 1800 #

I was told by a Delta agent in YUL that I had to call my crew scheduling (Compass) 24 hours prior to flight time to list for a jumpseat on ASA.

Latest resources

Back